Couple of highlights:
- Temporal Transponder will be fixed… really interested to see this!
- Turn rate will be fixed (finally… again)
- Bio-Neural Warhead will actually function properly
- Get ability to turn off ship visuals (thank the space barbie gods!)
- Temporary Hit Point meter has been added… curious about this
- Swapping uniforms from command window added… let’s see if tailor has been fixed in anyways as well
- Delphic Antiproton Weapons have been fixed concerning Beam Overload… wait… what?!?!?
- Fixed Invincibility Trait to work with Continuity from Temporal Spec… wait… what again?!?!?!
Delphic AP weapons and Invincibility are not in game… Delphic AP comes from the Sphere Builder lock box and the Invincibility trait comes from the Lobi ship the Zahl… so does this mean, like the Temporal Transponder that these two things were broke BEFORE they were added to the game and this patch is going to fix that BECAUSE they are coming to the game? We don’t know, we can only speculate, however, it would not surprise me at all.
The Sphere Builder lock box includes some interesting things – particularly traits and the Denuos Dreadnought Carrier – which looks interesting (especially since I have been working on a Turret Build, Video 2). Of course the Zahl has one of the best traits for DPS when used properly. Obviously it is all speculation at this point, but I do find it interesting that these two things are being fixed in this patch and they are not even in the game yet.
We also go over Horizon Zero Dawn. My review can be found here, along with some videos of game play.